Learning how to improve your health naturally can give you a better quality of life. And it’s probably the quality of life that most people want, rather than the amount or life span.
If you have a good quality of life, you can think clearly, have good energy and then enjoy the motivation, good company, do not suffer much and maybe do not see life through a drug spray. ,
Here are some tips that are cheap, but have the potential to significantly change the quality of your life.
1. Make sure your diet is of high quality, raw foods that are living, enzyme-rich and easily digestible foods that quickly become available energy. For comparison: cooked and processed food is “dead”.
2. Drink when you’re thirsty. Drink mostly filtered water. Mild dehydration can be the cause of many diseases, including hypertension. Avoid excessive coffee (a diuretic increases dehydration) and soft drinks (which increase the acidity of the body).
3. The sun is important for life. Make sure you are exposed to sunscreen. Without sun you can easily suffer from vitamin D deficiency
4. Consider pain as a sign that your body or part of your body needs attention. Pain is your friend, not your enemy. It warns you of something you might not recognize otherwise. Avoiding pain with painkillers frees the mind from your body.
5. Use holistic medicines, especially homeopathy, as a health formula to improve your immune system. The drugs work by depressing your immune system.
6. Look at something beautiful or beautiful every day. It can be the color of a flower, the flight of an insect, the light breeze on a tree, the song of a bird, the laughter of a child, the care and attention of a salesman’s smile from your partner. Stop and enjoy the moment. Have fun Find it later in other areas.
7. Learn something new every week. This will not only enrich your life with more information, it will also sharpen your learning skills and your brain will be jealous. This can be one of the fastest ways to fight depression.
8. Learn to spend time alone with those who enrich your life. Or avoid those who consume their energy, or learn to close in their presence, to separate. This will prevent them from “stealing” your energy. Soon they will leave you alone and give them to others less armed.
9. Take the time to relax, relax and relax. This can be an expensive meditation episode several times a day or an hour in the room. Make sure it is regular. Learn to keep your thoughts neutral.
10. Learn to trust your intuition, this feeling that often comes from nowhere, but that always updates you with problems and you’re always on your side. Learning to rely on this little power can take a long time, but it is much more valuable than ten doctorates.
Once you notice that your body has a natural ability to heal you, if you come with the right ingredients, you will never see the disease again in the same negative light.